Thursday, January 1, 2009

Missing Them

It has been almost 2 YEARS.....
I do missed all my friends especially my ABNORMALS......
Aya,Jijie,Farah,Aby,Wanie,Fatin,Jiehan,Fariza and also Ayien...
We haall
ven't met until today because of us are busy with our own life....
As i remember, the last day I met with all my friends when my SPM results been announced...
I miss every single moments at that time...



I do missed all my classmates especially Reza,Syuhada,Fatinx,Abaq,Erma,Qeela,Faiz,Acap,Hafiz and not to forget Allahyarham Aizzat.....
I miss the moments we laugh together, do work together, skip classess,making teachers angry and the thing that i would not forget is the time that we went to Frenzy's House!Hahaha...Funny....




And now,i'm happy with my not so new frens...
Aimi,Syitah,Mek,Nanad,Mirul,Hakim,Mizi and my roomates....
They make my day become more cheerful and happy!
We had a very happy moment together for every single day.....
Thanx guys....!!
I appreciate it.....



Not to forget my cyber friend,Mr.Z....
He always makes me happy and i'm glad to be one
of his frens...
Dont forget to always listen to
ARJUNA song k...

And to all my frens, I hope our frenship will last long forever and ever....
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!
Thanx for be with me whenever I need you guys.....



-THE END-


soeraya:persahabatan yang sejati merupakan persahabatan yang mengharungi susah dan senang bersama-sama...






No comments:

Post a Comment