Saturday, March 7, 2009

mom,dad...don't worry.

when i arrived KL on thursday night,my parents waiting for me in the car and i went inside the car and sit near kak muda..my dad asked me how's mpp...i've said everything was ok just i'm a bit tired with those things that i need to do and i told them about our next activities after holidays...those activities need me not to attend the class but with the REASON...don't get me wrong...after that,my dad asked me..."So,how's ur class?"...and i answered him..."U don't have to worry coz for now i candle handle it and i won't forget about my studies...Just trust me dad"...There's no respond from him anymore...

after that,we arrived home...oh,god...how i miss my home so much!!after i hugged and kissed all my cats,i went to my room to take my bath,change the clothes and pray...after that,i went downstairs to watch tv with my mom and kak muda...while watching tv,i told my mom about all things that happened in uitm and not to forget about mpp....again,my mom asked me..."Ure bz with the activities and how about ur class and studies?...as usual,i answered..."Mom,don't worry...alhamdulillah my course not so tough like other courses....Insyallah,i won't ever forget about my studies coz i've promised u guys before this"...My mom just smiled and we continued watching tv.....

around 11 sumthing,i went to my room...in my room i realized that my parents are so worried since i became student representative council....i know that i'm bz with all mpp things but i always set in my mind NOT TO FORGET MY STUDIES....i don't want to hurt my parents's feelings....Mom,Dad...u just have to trust me and i need u guys to support me....I LOVE U BOTH...


soeraya:whatever it is,studies are more important..we have to know how to balance it...

No comments:

Post a Comment