Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 2nd Time of BTN

it was saturday and i thought of going to malacca but i HAVE TO attend BTN eventhough i've been to BTN before this...*sigh*...but it's ok...there's a lot of knowledge and information i get from BTN...am i???hahahaha...check it out what am i doing when BTN get started...lalalalalala~~
click click time!!hehe...dats what i love to do when i cannot get fully concentration from the program...dats not my mistake.....the speaker has to know how to tackle me...haha

tadaaa~~this is my beloved roomate,tiqot!!there's been already 1 year i got the same room with her...she's such a nice gal and always inform me whatever things that i did not know...she also always bring me my fav sambal ikan bilis...yummy!!whatever it is,frens 4ever k!!mwahx!

this is aimi....she's da one dat always be with me when i need her...thanx for everything my fren...btw,nowadays she's bz with her new job...exco for her society...huhuhu...congrates and well done and hope u will enjoy it!!heart u!!
there's 1 more person dat i didnt have a picture with her...her name is syitah....she is my neighbourhood....hahaha....she's a nice gal and always help me when i need her help...thanx akak syitah...(sorry kak xde picture)
soeraya:F.R.I.E.N.D.S....love love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment